Sunday, July 26, 2009

Summertime Business Favorites: Korte Tree Care

Part 1 in a Series of Unpaid Referrals

I first learned about
Korte Tree Care via referral from a friend, who hired the Columbia/Jeff City-based firm to trim tree limbs at her Old Southwest home. "I was amazed at how much lower their prices were than the other places I called," my friend told me. "And they did a great job."

My family and I have had a heckuva time with a decades-old giant oak tree in our front yard. Twice hit by lightning, the tree has shed limbs as big as small trees themselves.

But scared off by the high cost of tree de-limbing, which can run upwards of $500.00 for just one large, high limb that requires a bucket truck and two-person team, I hesitated to clean up the tree.


I decided to test my friend's referral, and called all 4-5 tree care companies that sent Door Mail coupons for bids. By far, Korte Tree Care was the low number.

Owner Josh Korte, a friendly chap and certified arborist, came out rapidly and did a great job for a fraction of what I was expecting to pay. I've since also used his firm for stump grinding.
Korte can be reached at 573-875-1999.

Learn More about Korte Tree Care at:

http://www.kortetreecare.com

No comments:

Post a Comment